Estelan eliminates dead cells and unveils the soft new skin beneath. Skin peeling lightens, nourishes and enhances skin metabolism. Estelan is recommended for patients with acne, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, brown spots and uneven skin tones.
Cleaning: Use 2ml to clean and gently degrease the skin before treatment.
Preparing: Use 2ml to prepare the skin for the peeling treatment. Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes based on skin problem.
Treating: Cover the face with a 2 mm thick layer of Estelan 1 mask cream. Leave on for 4 to 6 hours based on skin photo type.
Maintaining: Estelan 2 cream is for home care. It must be applied day and night. During the first 2 weeks and at night only for the upcoming 6 months.
• Lightens: Estelan has shown to lighten the skin through treating Hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin formation. Estelan eliminates melasma, pigmented acne and scars. Estelan contains arbutin, an active ingredient, which skin the brightness and glow.
• Peel: Estelan has a keratolytic action, brown spots are peeled off. Estelan eliminates dead surface cells and unveils new soft skin.
• Soften: Estelan contains apricot oil that softens tones, rejuvenates and soothes the skin.
• Lift: Estelan, the treatment, activates and stimulates the natural collagen synthesis. Granting the skin a firming and tightening effect.
• Protect: Estelan, active anti-oxidant, soothes and protects the skin from free. Radicals aggression and restores its energy and vitality.
- Brown spots
- Blotchy skin
- Fine lines
- Pigmented acne
- Post-laser hyper pigmentation
- Acne scar
- Post inflammatory hyper pigmentation