In the quest for knowledge in the ever-evolving beauty industry, Biolite’s CEO Mona Mirza, took an exciting journey East to what is now considered the Mecca of gorgeous skin Seoul – Korea. Cosmetic skin care products are the 3rd biggest export after Electronics & automobile parts! And it’s no surprise as everyone is paying attention to Korean skin care products. Mona had the pleasure of meeting a number of industry insiders to understand how is it that both women & men have such glossy flawless skin. Arie Christina Kim, is a Korean biochemist graduate from New York, married to a K pop star and a mother of 3, age 36 visible age 22 at best! She also has her own brand of skin care sold mainly in China, Japan & USA.
During a candid video interview, Arie shared some Korean beauty secrets which Mona recently posted on her IGTV channel. To sum it up here are Arie’s top tips on how to look Korean flawless.
- Pay very special attention to cleansing. Double cleanse day & night. First wipe off the make-up with an oil-based cleanser then cleanse with a foaming cleanser to remove all traces of grime- make-up, sunblock, pollution, etc..
- Always wear sun protection! Reapply during the 4 hours of maximum UVA rays exposure 10am-2pm
- Use products that are right for your skin type. Don’t over exfoliate with harsh products that will strip your skin of moisture
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Serums with Hyaluronic acid & peptides are an absolute must under a hydrating moisturizer
- Visit a dermal clinic weekly if not 1 every 2 weeks to keep your skin in check. Popular treatments include exfoliation, hydration, and anti-aging laser / light-based treatments including Radiofrequency to maintain contour and shape.
- Use a facial sheet mask every night or 4 x week! Not once a month or before
a special occasion but nightly!
- Botox & fillers are a staple as is plastic surgery for refining facial contours, nose reshaping, and eyelid definition.
- Make sure your Dermal clinic is on speed dial
To watch Mona’s interview with Korean beauty guru,
@monasyedmirza IGTV Mona meets Korean beauty expert.
Botox* is known to have the effects of making everyone look younger. Little did we know that Botox* has many other benefits which have taken it to the popularity levels it has today, especially when it comes to dealing with “excessive sweating syndrome” known medically as Hyperhidrosis.
One of the pleasures of living in Dubai is the endless summer days, but the consequence of hot summer weather can be problematic especially if you suffer from Hyperhidrosis. In many cases, this condition can lead to embarrassing wardrobe gaffes that cause many suffer to feel self-conscious and result in body confidence issues.
At Biolite Aesthetic Clinic, Dr. Mehri Pourkand who is known for her very gentle hand can administer Botox* for excessive sweating, ensuring you no-longer have to worry about unfortunate sweat patches.
Hyperhidrosis treatment at 3,000AED this month!
TAKE A STEP TOWARDS
A YOUNGER YOU
Getting rid of fine lines and sagging skin can be quite challenging especially when you don’t want to go under the knife nor a needle. At Biolite Aesthetic Clinic, we make sure that our clients have all the options available to them. If you are not a fan of surgical procedures or needles, Ultherapy is a wonderful non-invasive alternative.
Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA approved treatment to lift &tighten skin on the face, neck, under the chin (jowls) and above the brows. It improves the appearance of lines & wrinkles on the décolletage, Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher, more youthful look from your brow to your chest.
It also stimulates collagen production by delivering focused ultrasound energy to the skin’s foundational layer typically addressed in cosmetic surgery without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.
Some patients see an initial effect right after their treatment, but the real results appear over 3 months as new collagen works to lift and tighten skin on the neck, chin, and brow as well as smooth skin on the chest. While Ultherapy won’t duplicate the results of a facelift, it’s a clinically proven non-invasive alternative for those not ready for surgery and can even be an option for patients who wish to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery.
At Biolite we have created an
exclusive combination treatment
to extend the longevity of the
- Higher brow
- Little to no downtime
- Tighter neck
- Natural results
- A lift under the chin
- No toxins or fillers
- A smoother chest
- It’s an Ultrasound