BRAZILIAN CELEBRITY PLASTIC SURGEON DR. ANDRE MATTOS will be available for confidential consultations and to perform surgery in Dubai on Thursday 30th March – Wednesday 5th April 2017.
A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging in the middle of your face.
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids.
- Deep creases along the nose extending to the corner of the mouth.
- Fat that has fallen or has disappeared.
- Loss of skin tone in the lower face that creates jowls.
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can give even a person of normal weight the appearance of a double chin.
BIOLITE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MICROBLADING
Unlike the often sharp , solid effect of permanent make-up, microblading is more of defined fine strokes that appear just like real hair.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES
- You no longer have to spend time shaping and filling brows every morning trying to get a near identical set.
- It is semi- permanent and can last between 1 year to 3 years which means you can change the shape whenever you like.
- It has minimal downtime compared to Tattooing.
- Minimal pain or discomfort compared to tattooing.
- It is an art. The pigment is applied in small hair strokes making the overall appearance very natural fuller brows in a shape measured and tailored to your face.
Book a consultation with our Phi-Brows Royal Brow artist. With over 3 years’ experience and over 300 happy clients, we are sure to give you beautiful brows.
For inquiry, please call 043466641