From acne to hyperpigmentation, carbon laser peel is the answer to combat concerns that are hindering your skin’s radiance
Looking for a quick fix for radiant skin before an upcoming event? If yes, then the carbon laser peel is your go-to laser treatment! It improves skin quality and texture with visible results from the first session. We’ve seen the carbon peel become a favourite among many Hollywood A-listers, such as Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston. But today, it is slowly gaining popularity in Dubai as well as the UAE. Is it really worth the hype? Let’s find out.
What is carbon laser peel?
Carbon laser peel, also known as chemical exfoliation or derma peeling, is a painless and non-invasive procedure that exfoliates and refreshes your skin for a radiant glow. Generally, people with oily skin, enlarged pores, blackheads, dull skin, face or body acne, and pigmentation opt for this treatment. They wish to restore their skin balance and achieve visibly clearer, smoother, and brighter skin.
What are the benefits of a carbon peel?
Carbon peel treats multiple skin concerns to provide flawless and unblemished skin. Here are seven remarkable results that you can expect after getting a carbon laser peel treatment:
- Deep cleansed skin: Carbon laser peel is a perfect cleansing agent because carbon acts as oil and contaminants absorber, which removes excess oil and dirt from deep pores. When the laser penetrates our skin, it destroys the contaminated carbon particles from the targeted treatment area and takes away the absorbed materials.
- Exfoliation: Along with carbon particles, carbon laser peel also destroys blackheads and dead skin cells that usually get absorbed by the carbon. As a result of exfoliation, you can experience smoother and radiant skin with an even tone and reduced pore size.
- Rejuvenated skin: Carbon peels activate and stimulate collagen production as they target the deep layers of the skin. Increased levels of collagen prevents our skin from sagging and provides a plump and firm look. Post the treatment, you can expect visibly rejuvenated skin.
- Tighter skin: As we mentioned above, carbon laser peel treatment boosts collagen production, making your skin tighter and giving it a more youthful appearance. Skin regeneration helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles that occur with age or due to an imbalanced lifestyle.
- Removal of acne and excess oil: The heat generated by carbon peels kills the bacteria, Propionibacterium acnes, which is responsible for causing acne. It also shrinks sebaceous glands that produce excess oils, resulting in less oil secretion and reducing pore congestion.
- Reduced pigmentation: Another benefit of carbon laser peel is reduced pigmentation. Skin pigmentation can happen due to various reasons, such as hormonal changes, sun damage, acne, inflammation, and drug reactions.
- Non-invasive cosmetic treatment: This cosmetic treatment is largely preferred because it involves a gentle and non-invasive procedure that does not harm your skin or surrounding tissues. You might feel slight tingling and warmth during the process, but that’s all. In less than 30 minutes and minimal to no downtime, you can get a rejuvenated, radiant skin.
A single carbon laser peel treatment offers combined benefits of carbon facials and laser treatments. People usually experience noticeable results after a single treatment. However, depending on your skin condition and desired results, you can undergo a course of treatments for long-term outcomes.
To learn more about this treatment, you can speak to us on +971 4 346 6641, email on email@example.com, or schedule an appointment here.