From the top tourist spots to Dubai’s hidden gems, this where you need to be
Dubai was set to host a World Expo last year—from 20 October 2020 to 10 April 2021. In December 2019, the world was hit by a pandemic and priorities shifted. As they say “good things come to those who wait”… We waited, and are now ready to experience the Dubai Expo 2021, scheduled from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
More than 190 countries are a part of Expo Dubai. With an interesting theme of “Connecting minds and creating the future, through sustainability, mobility and opportunity”, Dubai Expo 2021 will celebrate the union of human brilliance and its achievements. With more than 15 hours of entertainment every day and numerous other attractions, Expo Dubai should definitely sit on the top of your list of places to visit in Dubai.
What are the best places to visit during Dubai Expo 2021?
From over 190 country pavilions to some of the best architectural wonders, there is no dearth of places to visit in Dubai. Here are some of the top attractions you must visit during Dubai Expo 2021:
Country pavilions in Expo Dubai are one of the top recommended places to visit in Dubai. Dubai Expo 2021 will have over 190 country pavilions. The structure of each pavilion will be unique, and every country will host its own live shows, interactive exhibits, local cuisines, and much more.
Apart from country-based pavilions, you will also witness pavilions designed around the central theme of Expo Dubai. You will also find mascot-inspired pavilions, which will be a treat for kids and grown-ups alike.
German Pavilion’s Cultural Lab
At Dubai Expo 2021, you will experience the best that the world has to offer. One of the best places to visit in Dubai Expo 2021 is the German pavilion’s Cultural Lab. Here you will get a chance to see the performances of a Beethoven-inspired robo-band. The German pavilion offers many other attractions that highlight Germany’s ingeniousness in modern science and technology.
Al Wasl Opera
If you are attending Expo Dubai, Al Wasl Opera should definitely be at the top of your list of places to visit in Dubai. It is going to be the country’s first opera, which is multilingual and presented in languages such as Arabic, English, and Russian. Over 100 artists and musicians will perform in this musical spectacle. It will bring to life a thousand years of culture.
For the best Dubai experience, we recommend that you explore the city alongside Dubai Expo 2021. It is not a secret that Dubai is a hub of aesthetic clinics. If you are a beauty enthusiast and you are looking for places to visit in Dubai, aesthetic clinics should be a must-visit during Dubai Expo 2021.
Biolite is Dubai’s premier clinic based in upmarket Jumeirah overlooking the seven-star Burj Al Arab hotel. You will find the world’s best and latest aesthetic treatments for men and women here, with great reviews from many loyal patients. At Biolite, only the best and most advanced technology is used when it comes to aesthetic services. Another factor that makes Biolite the best dermatology clinic in Dubai is the international licenced staff with professional experience and expertise in the field.
Some of the top services offered at Biolite are:
To learn more about these treatments, you can speak to Biolite on +971 4 346 6641, email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or schedule an appointment here.
Dubai’s classic sights and experiences
If you are visiting Expo Dubai, don’t forget to step out of the Dubai Expo 2021 site and explore the city. Dubai is a dynamic city with high-rising architectural wonders and an excellent collection of resorts and spas. We have compiled a list of top places to visit in Dubai:
- Burj Khalifa: No trip to Dubai is complete without visiting Burj Khalifa. Towering at a height of 2,700 feet, the Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest tower in the world.
- The Dubai Mall: It is one of the world’s largest shopping malls with an area of over 500,000 square meters. With more than 1200 stores, a walk-through aquarium, a world-class ice rink, 14,000 parking spaces, this mall is a shoppers’ paradise.
- Palm Jumeirah: It is Dubai’s magnificent artificial archipelago. It was created from reclaimed land and has since become a popular holiday destination.
- Grand Souk Deira: This shopping paradise is one of the top places to visit in Dubai. The market offers a variety of things, including toys, household items, and an array of gifts. Examples include trays, spices, perfumes, herbs, shawls, and other fabrics.
- Deep Dive Dubai: This is one of the top places to visit in Dubai for aqua enthusiasts. Opened in July 2021, the recreational centre’s 60.02m-deep pool is certified by Guinness World Records as the world’s deepest swimming pool for diving.
We are sure that you will enjoy every bit of this magnificent event. Hurry up and book your tickets for an unparalleled cultural, gastronomic and artistic experience. You can easily book your tickets for Expo Dubai here.