RAMADAN KAREEM FROM BIOLITE AESTHETIC CLINIC!
Keeping the blessed month of Ramadan in mind, we have created a Ramadan-special newsletter addressing skin, body & diet. Fasting is known for a multitude of benefits including improving toxicity in the body which can cause breakouts and other skin issues. However, during Ramadan, the main concern tends to be Dehydration especially due to the lack of liquids, heat and air conditioning. As a result, the skin appears dull and often breaks out. To combat some of the issues here are some tips to help you this month.
- Break your fast with a date, warm glass of honey & lemon which triggers an instant detoxing.
- Increase your vegetable & fruit intake & avoid the fry ups, though no Ramadan is complete without it.
- Think soups, bone broth, poke bowls & salads as a starter ultimately consuming less of the main meal.
- Drink plenty of water between your evening meal & breakfast before you begin your fast.
- Book yourself in for rich hydrating Placenta diamond facial which works instantly at hydrating the skin & an IV infusion to maintain energy levels.
- No stress body treatments, guaranteed inch loss & fat removal become very popular. Try our new ENDYMED 3Deep RF for non-surgical body tightening and contouring & get summer 2019 ready!
- Use Ramadan as a time to detox. Use virgin olive oil & fresh lemon juice vinaigrette which helps detox the liver, an essential tip for clear, bright skin.
- Exercise within reason, even a 15-20 min brisk walk daily is sufficient to get your heart rate up , if your usual exercise routine feels tough.
- If you’re feeling peckish at any point, indulge on nuts rich in omega 3 (almonds). Don’t rush into your meal due to hunger.
- Eat slowly, try to avoid sweets & desserts that will add up to your calories
- Last but not the least; try to avoid late night meals in Ramadan & if you must make sure it’s a small portion of the protein or bone broth.
- Invest in a humidifier with a few drops of your favorite essential oils and place a couple around your home or in the areas you spend the most time in, to protect you against moisture loss.
Follow us on Instagram, to get Mona Mirza’s Daily Advice all throughout the Month of Ramadan. Happy Fasting !!
During Ramadan, you want to opt for treatments which are instantly hydrating, Oxygen boosting therapy, Placenta facial, Suki Organic facial and Dermasweep are all very nourishing. Apply a good amount of moisturizer at night to maintain healthy nourished skin by day. Avoid the sun and if you do splash some water on your face, make sure you reapply the moisturizer.
One of our most popular treatments is the Placenta Diamond facial which infuses vitamins, minerals, stem cells & growth factors such as Pro Collagen 3 into the skin and also maintains moisture.
Furthermore, the chilled oxygen incorporated in the treatment boosts blood supply to the skin, making it appear fresh and dewy.
Known to be taken by many celebrities including Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, Reese Witherspoon, our famous Placenta Diamond Facial is the Hollywood’s best-kept beauty secret for skin tightening, anti-aging, and flawless complexions. The Placenta facial is known to be more than just an aesthetic treatment as it also has its curative elements for problematic skin concerns such as eczema and rosacea
- Effectively treats aging, wrinkled, dull and dry skin as well as acne(in healing stage), eczema, and psoriasis
- Restore elasticity, strengthens capillaries, nourishes skin, and skin tightening
- Tones down redness
- Eliminates toxins
- Leaves skin notably soft and glowing
- Slow down the aging process
- Clinical testing has demonstrated visible results in 6 – 8 weeks.
This treatment can be taken whilst pregnant Combine it with IPL Skin Rejuvenation, Oxygen Therapy, and Radio Frequency skin tightening, and you will have the ultimate in an anti-aging facial with incredible results.
Summer is around the corner and the desire to have that perfect beach body can be quite overwhelming for some. Most of us are too lazy to go to the gym, and others really find it hard to eat healthy. At Biolite Aesthetic Clinic, we have the perfect solution for you!
EndyMed skin tightening devices use 3DEEP Skin Science, the most advanced RF technology available. 3DEEP Skin Science maximizes efficacy and safety by using multiple sources of energy, which is delivered deep into the dermis stimulating new collagen, or precisely to the epidermis, fractionally resurfacing and renewing it. This state-of-the-art technology is clinically proven to deliver outstanding, natural skin rejuvenation results to the face and body.
EndyMed is the perfect solution for cellulite reduction, body contouring, body tightening, circumference reduction as well as skin sagging.
Hurry and book your appointment now by calling 04 346 6641 / 050 292 0086.
Dr. Andre Mattos is back at Biolite Aesthetic Clinic in time for Ramadan (May 4-9, 2019)!
Interested in the following procedures?
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
- Breast Lifting
- Breast Reduction
- Nose Lift (Rhinoplasty)
- Cosmetic Eyelid
- Buttocks Implant (Brazilian Butt)
- Arm Lifting (Brachioplasty)
- Fillers / Facial Rejuvenation
- Botox Applications
Call 04 346 6641 / 050 292 0086 to book an appointment. Hurry, limited slots available.