Hair comes Microblading
Do you like them arched or feathered maybe straight or bold, eyebrows are perhaps the most important facial feature today. And If you’re not happy with the ones you were blessed with, we have many ways to update them, including brow powders, gels, pencils, and even tattooing. However now there’s an even better method and a very natural option that promises semi-permanent results. Ladies, at Biolite we would like to introduce you to Microblading. Unlike the often sharp , solid effect of permanent make-up, microblading is more of defined fine strokes that appear just like real hair.
Hence there’s no surprise why many women are queuing to get it. Microblading is ideal for women who want to fully reshape, define, fill gaps, or over plucked brows. The results are beautiful, fuller natural, undetectable brows.
All the latest rage amongst beauty experts internationally, microblading is the next best alternative to brow tattooing and manually filling & shaping sparse brows with cosmetics. Gone are the days of fading blue, brown tattooed brows and hours in front of a magnifying mirror every day , in comes Microblading.
Here are some of the advantages:
- You no longer have to spend time shaping and filling brows every morning trying to get a near identical set
- It is semi- permanent and can last between 1 year to 3 years which means you can change the shape whenever you like
- It has minimal downtime compared to Tattooing
- Minimal pain or discomfort compared to tattooing
- It is an art. The pigment is applied in small hair strokes making the overall appearance very natural fuller brows in a shape measured and tailored to your face.
Book a consultation with our Phi-Brows Royal Brow artist. With over 3 years’ experience and over 300 happy clients, we are sure to give you beautiful brows.