The Ellipse operator guides the light from the flash-lamp to the treatment area. The unique ellipse IPL system carefully filters this light in two ways to ensure that only light with the correct characteristics (wavelengths) is allowed to reach your skin.
The light that is allowed through is absorbed by hemoglobin, which is the red pigment in blood. The light from the flash-lamp heats up the hemoglobin in the fine blood vessels that supply the sebaceous glands. This causes a minor injury to the sebaceous glands and slows down the overproduction of oil that leads to acne.
If you have permanent acne you will benefit from a treatment. The best results are achieved on inflammatory acne-best known as those red, aching, raised pimples. It is important your skin is relatively pale at the time of the treatment, as too much light will be absorbed by a dark complexion. What ever your situation, we will work with you and provide the best acne treatment in dubai you can get.
The light used is safe, visible light, so no special precautions are necessary. Potentially harmful wavelengths are removed by the unique Ellipse Dual Mode filtering system. The Ellipse acne treatment is a combination therapy .In the clinic you will be given a tube of Differing cream or gel to apply once very evening in the acne-affected area and a course of peels is recommended. Peels work by reducing the inflammation caused by acne, and by reducing (normalizing) the thickness of the skin in the treated area. You will learn more from the doctor who will prescribe differing.
You may notice some general redness on the face following the treatment. If you have sun-damaged skin, some of the pigmented spots may turn darker and eventually disappear.
Because the bacteria are difficult to eradicate, your doctor will probably recommend that you continue using differing cream for some months after the Ellipse acne treatment has ended. Should you suffer from a future acne outbreak; the treatment with ellipse can be repeated.
Although results vary from person to person, initials results have shown to improve with the Ellipse treatment, compared to with topical cream alone. Please talk to your physician about what results you can expect.
Also see: www.ellipse.org
In the end, you will be pleased with your results. We can confidently provide the best results in Dubai for acne treatment.
• Acne Treatment with a combination of light based treatments and peels for 6 – 8 sessions
• This will inhibit fresh acne from occurring and repair the skin as well as kill all underlying bacteria and tighten open pores
• The skin will appear smooth, clear and even toned
• Treat deep tissue scars with a combination of E-Matrix and Derma Mesotherapy, along with a combination of serums to boost collagen formation within the deep scars
• The treatment completes step 1 process, and improves almost all traces of pigmentation and scarring caused by the acne
• We will provide you with mild skin care to support the treatments, so as not to over stimulate the skins oil glands and to balance moisture
• We also provide mineral based SPF and cosmetics in order to conceal any acne scars during the treatment as the only safest option