Light plays a major role in all aspects of life. It is central in the design and function of the 3 in 1 treatment (G5, Radiofrequency and Transion) providing control and elimination of cellulite, breaking down of fat and uses isotonic muscle contraction to improve tissue strength, reduce tissue fluid and increase the metabolic rate encouraging inch loss, improved muscle tone and body reshaping.
- Measurements are taken of the area to be targeted areas such as arms, abdomen, thighs, hips and legs. Weight and Height recorded as baseline date. This is redone after 4 sessions.
- Client is requested to lie down on their back in a comfortable position while slimming gel is applied to the targeted area.
- We begin the first step of the treatment. G5 massage for 10 minutes to activate the fat to the lymph nodes so as to discharge fat with toxin and waste.
- This is followed by the Radio Frequency fat – bursting for 20 minutes.
- VIP line Transion for muscle contraction, body reshaping and tissue strength for 25 minutes and all traces of gel are removed.
- Weight management
- Reduction of localized fat and cellulite
- Helping blood circulation
- Eliminating toxins/ lymphatic drainage
RF heats the deep layer of your skin using radio wave technology without damaging the epidermis, or top layer. The heat causes the collagen in your skin to contract and tighten. After the treatment, your skin will start to produce new collagen. The result is an improvement in skin quality, firmness and tightness you can see and feel. It also melts the fat on fatty areas and tightens skin.
- Inch loss
- General and localized slimming
- Muscle Toning
- Tissue Firming
- Elimination of fluid retention
- Improved circulation
- Excess pockets of fat
- Inch loss
- Water retention
Note: After the treatment client is advised to:
- Drink lots of water to aid in eliminating the toxins (2 litres)
- Take cardiovascular exercise for about 20-30 minutes regularly
- Have a healthy diet (diet plan is given out to clients)