Dear clients, we are currently closed and awaiting directives from the Dubai government. Until then, we are offering online consultations.
Biolite CEO Mona-Syed Mirza and Resident Aesthetic Physician Dr. Shweta Sandeep
will be taking bookings for complimentary online consultation.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your consultation with the following details.
– Your Full Name
– Mobile Number
You will be asked to fill out a short form to complete your booking. Please note this is strictly for UAE based clients only. All consultations are entitled to pre-booking Ramadan Special Offers.
April has been a challenging month for humanity. Despite this, we have been blessed with the gift of time to spend with our families, meditate, read and reflect on joyful memories from the past.
Keeping the blessed month of Ramadan in mind, we have special offers on select skin, body and clinical treatments to keep you looking and feeling refreshed while fasting.
Fasting is known to be rich in a multitude of benefits including improving toxicity in the body. However, a decreased liquid intake can result in dehydration. As a result, your skin naturally creates more oil to make up for the missing water, often causing breakouts, irritation and dry patches.
MONA’S RAMADAN TIPS
To combat some of the issues here are some tips to help you this month.
- Break your fast with a date, warm glass of honey and lemon. This will trigger instant detoxing.
- Increase your vegetable and fruit intake. Avoid the fried food as much as possible, though no Ramadan is complete without it.
- For Iftar, think soups, bone broth, and salads as a starter.
- Drink plenty of water between your evening meal and breakfast before you begin your fast.
- Book yourself in for skin glow exfoliating & hydrating facial such as Dermasweep & The Salt facial as well as Skin booster such as Profhilo which work instantly at hydrating the skin alongside an immunity-boosting IV infusion to maintain energy levels.
- No stress body treatments, visible inch loss as non-surgical fat reduction treatments become very popular. Try our new ENDYMED 3Deep RF for non-surgical body tightening & contouring, visible cellulite reduction, fat freezing & muscle stimulation and get summer 2020 ready!
- Use Ramadan as a time to detox. Use virgin olive oil or virgin coconut oil; fresh lemon juice vinaigrette which helps detox the liver with crushed nigella seeds, an essential tip for clear, bright skin.
- Exercise within reason, even a 15-20 min brisk walk daily is sufficient to get your heart rate up, if your usual exercise routine feels tough.
- If you’re feeling peckish at any point, indulge on nuts rich in omega 3 (almonds). Don’t rush into your meal due to hunger.
Follow us on Instagram, throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan for more tips. Happy Fasting!
Keeping your immunity boosted during Ramadan is key. Did you know Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, which means your body can’t produce it? We took a nosedive into the science of infusions and figured out something more interesting. Vitamin C, in particular, has been proven to reduce the risk and severity of virus illnesses. This information comes at a time while we’re trying to stay healthy – both inside and out. Enough said prevention is certainly better than cure. Let’s look into other benefits of how infusions could help your wellbeing:
- Boosts energy – If you’re feeling tired and low after a workout, a long flight, a hangover or a stressful day – consider getting these infusions. Expect to feel much sharper and focussed right after your session.
- Dull and lackluster skin – The infusion is rich with antioxidants that deal with all the damage brought on by pollution, stress and hormonal changes. This is anti-cancerous too!
- Expect to sleep better. Vitamin Infusions benefit people with stress, insomnia, and anxiety.
- Infusion is beneficial if you’re undergoing any cancer therapy or are being treated for any autoimmune conditions like Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Crohn’s disease. Consider this as a supportive therapy that will replenish your vitamins while giving you an energy kick.
- For women with PCOS – antioxidants improve ovarian health and improve fertility.
The process is quite simple. Once you come in for your consultation, we ask you a few questions to learn more about your medical history, your lifestyle and possible nutritional deficiencies. After a quick chat, you’re hooked to an infusion that lasts for about 30-40 minutes. While we recommend doing the infusion while you’re having a facial, it’s perfect just simply on its own. You can kick back and nap during to let all the stress and negativity vanish. Or you can work on your emails. Or watch an episode of Friends – you pick!
So, when is the right time to get an infusion? During Ramadan, we recommend anytime after Iftar. Remember to come in well-hydrated before your session. Food and water help the infusions absorb better in to your system. And prepare to feel calm and yet awake at the same time.