He will be available for confidential consultations and to perform surgery on Saturday September 15th 2018 – Wednesday 19th September 2018
Please call to book an appointment as slots are limited – 043466641 /0502920086
INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) • Nose Lift (Rhinoplasty)
- Liposuction • Cosmetic Eyelid
- Breast lifting • Botox Applications
- Breast Reduction • Buttocks Implant (Brazilian butt)
- Facial rejuvenation • Arm lifting (Brachioplasty)
- Vaginal rejuvenation (labiaplasty)
Dr. Mehri is a Post Graduate Diploma in Dermatology from UK and member of A4M Aesthetic Fellowship USA. She obtained a title as a NCLC Laser Therapist Certified USA and NCLC Laser Safety Officer Certified USA.
A Holder of DHA License as GP & Laser Therapist.
- Professional Member of Medical Council of IRAN
- Member of American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine.
- Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- DHA license to practice Medicine. Dubai
- DHA permission for Medical Aesthetic procedures including Filler and Botox.
- Laser License from DHA/ Dubai.
- Laser License from DHCC/Dubai.
Dr. Mehri Pourkand. MD’ Services
- Thread lifts
- Mole/ Warts/ Skin tag removal
- Ablative & non-Ablative Laser procedures
- PRP Mesotherapy
- PeelsPlease call to book an Appointment 04 346 6641 / 050 292 0086
STRETCH MARKS BE GONE
Dermapen™ offers a variety of effective skin treatments. The device provides for unparalleled collagen rejuvenation via delivery of micro-needles into the deepest layers of the skin. These micro injuries encourage the body’s innate ability to re-grow and repair the skin through rejuvenation of the collagen.
Dermapen™ is an ideal solution for various skin conditions that clients might seek treatment for. These include wrinkles, fine lines, acne scarring, scars and stretch marks. It can also stimulate wound healing, as well as tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin.
Various treatments are available for the purpose of improving the appearance of existing stretch marks, including laser treatments, dermabrasion, and prescription retinoids. Some stretch mark cream manufacturers claim the best results are achieved on recent stretch marks; however, few studies exist to support these claims.
The Dermapen™ uses the body’s natural regenerative ability to treat unsightly stretch marks. New collagen growth is a highly effective way to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Dermapen™ does this through Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT).
Dermapen™’s adjustable needle depth allows for precise targeted treatment, that activates fibroblasts and releases growth factors. This increases collagen and elastin production, which leads to healthy, smooth skin. The skin effectively thickens and is noticeably smoother, which evens out stretch marks as a result.
How many treatments are needed?
Most clients see a difference after just one treatment, however 4-8 treatments may be necessary. After 4-8 treatments, stretch mark improvement is highly noticeable, as texture and appearance of mature, white scars in fair to medium tone skin are visibly improved. Four to six weeks between treatments is necessary to allow the body’s natural skin cycle to complete before another treatment should be performed.
For a complimentary Dermapen consultation for stretch marks, loose skin, acne scars and anti-aging
Book your Consultation – +971 4 346 6641 /+971 50 292 0086
Offer this month: 950AED per session usual price 1500AED
Bridging the gap between injectables and surgery, the 60-90 minute procedure eliminates the need for a facelift or invasive methods. This revolutionary new treatment, which lasts a minimum of a year, is the newest development in the aesthetic industry and with over 150,000 patients treated in 2013 the success rate and popularity sees the expansion of Ultherapy worldwide.
This treatment can be done on the full face and neck as well as smaller targeted areas such as the eyes, brows, neck, jaw, decollate and hands.
- Additional skin firming, tightening and actual lifting is reported to occur over the next 2-3 months after the treatment (and sometimes longer), specifically:
- Elevation of the brow, leading to the opening up of the eye area, reduced hooding of the eyelids, softening of the wrinkles around the eyes, and a more “rested” appearance in general
– A gentle lifting of the skin on the cheeks to a higher, more youthful position, resulting in an overall “ovaling” effect
- Patients also note a softening of the creases around their nose and mouth and a sleeker, more defined jawline.
- Reduced pore size and a more even skin color can also be welcomed benefits.
Ultheraphy is on offer this month 25AED per line instead of 70AED per line
Book for a free consultation today! 04 346 6641 / 050 292 0086