This treatment helps with jet lag, fatigue, dehydration, and other negative effects of flight travel
Have you ever boarded a plane looking fresh but upon arrival look dull and fatigued? Travelling can be harsh—the hours of travel, sleep deprivation, and low cabin pressure makes skin dry and drains out your body’s energy. Air travel is tiresome and with planes being full of germs and bacteria, it can make you sick and fatigued. Along with that, dehydration and jet lag weigh down your skin and damper celebrations during the holiday season. Try Bioflight, a go-to treatment for the holiday season that can prepare you for airline travel and also reverse its negative effects.
What is Bioflight?
The Bioflight treatment is an all-inclusive procedure that targets fatigue, immunity, and dehydration that is often accompanied by air travel. The 60-minute treatment includes our exfoliating DermaSweep facial followed by the detoxifying Pressotherapy. We then target germs and bacteria through an LED facial and proceed with an energy-boosting IV infusion. A collagen-insued mask is later applied for a flawless finish. The treatment can be taken both before and after flying to combat the negative effects of flying and look your best for the holiday season. The effects of the treatment are immediately visible and can last throughout the duration of your journey.
Why do you need Bioflight?
- The holiday season is one of the busiest times of the year for international travel. International flight travel is often associated with jet lag, which causes fatigue, insomnia, and can also trigger problems like anxiety, digestive issues, migraines, dehydration, and lack of focus. The differences in time zones and the hours of travel affect your body’s circadian rhythm. All of this causes you to feel tired and your skin to look dull.
- Flights are full of germs and are hotspots for disease due to recycled circulation within cabins. The low cabin pressure causes dehydration and lowers your resistance towards disease-causing germs.
- Finally, long travel hours can cause Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), due to problems in blood circulation while sitting in one place.
How will Bioflight help?
The Bioflight procedure—with its multiple treatments—targets how you look as well as your general well being.
- DermaSweep: The exfoliating treatment uses a vacuum wand to sweep away dead skin cells. It stimulates blood circulation, increases collagen, and cleans clogged pores. Dead skin will be cleared giving you clear, firm, and even-toned skin. The DermaSweep comes with an EpiInfusion option where a serum is directly supplied to your skin. The Bioflight treatment uses a vitamin-infused serum to rejuvenate dull and dehydrated skin.
- Pressotherapy: It is the quickest way to remove toxins from your body and improve lymphatic drainage, which improves your immunity. The treatment also improves blood circulation and oxygen flow, treating DVT or preventing it if you take a treatment before the flight. It is a safe treatment and results in your legs and body feeling light and revitalised.
- IV Infusion: They are intravenous injections that supply vitamin C, vitamin B complex, minerals, and amino acids directly to your bloodstream. They instantly boost energy and negate the fatigue and dehydration that airline travel brings. They also improve your immunity, fighting off any germs or bacteria you may have come in contact with during flight hours.
- LED mask: It is designed to eliminate bacteria from your face to help it look fresh, bright, and supple. The LED technology also corrects the body’s circadian rhythm through biological hacking, rectifying the effects of jet lag. We also offer the Collagen mask, which is supplied to hydrate your skin and boost collagen, helping you look rejuvenated. We recommend applying a carry-on mask on your flight so you can prevent the negative effects of flight travel and look your best while getting out.
The holiday season prompts frequent travel and lots of celebrations. With the Bioflight treatment, you can enjoy your trips without experiencing any of the negative effects of travelling. The treatment alone cannot help you have a wonderful trip. Airline travel can be a draining experience because of the drop in pressure and the dry environment. You must drink plenty of water and fluids to stay energised and hydrated. A vitamin and mineral-rich diet can help fight off germs present in the flight and also keep your energy levels up. A healthy diet would greatly enhance the results of the Bioflight treatment.
To book an appointment and know more about Bioflight, click here.