Have you ever heard of a facial treatment that shaves off your face and gives you a smooth and youthful look right after? Yes, you read it right; it involves “facial shaving” and you need not to worry about it at as it is a safe and pain-free 45-minute treatment.
Here at Biolite Aesthetic Clinic, we are extremely excited to introduce the Dermaplaning.
So what is dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a skin rejuvenation treatment that helps remove the dead skin and vellus hair giving you a smoother, brighter and more radiant skin. It is considered one of the best methods of exfoliation thus improving your skin texture, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, and stimulates collagen production making it an effective anti-aging treatment as well.
How does it work?
- The first step includes gentle cleansing of the face with an oil-based cleanser (try our very own Biolite Pore-clearing cleanser)
- Then pat the skin dry with a clean paper towel.
- The third step is to apply argan oil to the face which allows the blade to glide smoothly.
- The treatment itself starts by therapist working on the jawline area first and all the way up to the forehead.
- Then a warm towel is placed after the treatment to remove excess debris.
- Finally, some moisturizer (try the Biolite Aqua-fluid) and sunscreen (Biolite Solar Defense SPF 30) is being applied on the face to keep it hydrated.
Dermaplaning is considered a safe treatment but you have to make sure a licensed skin therapist does it for you to avoid unwanted results. Learn more about this treatment by booking in for a complimentary consultation with our highly experienced skin therapist.
You may call us at 04 346 6641 / 050 292 0086.