Fotona4D® is a non-invasive laser treatment for both the exterior facial and interior oral cavity. It helps restore full-thickness of the skin through stimulation of collagen for better tightening and volume without any injectable. It has two laser wavelengths (Er:YAG and Nd:YAG) and 4 treatment modes that works on deeper, middle and superficial areas of the skin. The Fotona 4D Laser Facelift reduces the visible signs of aging as it improves saggyness, wrinkles and folds. It is the latest treatment for nonsurgical facelift, and it gives you the result of a natural-looking lift without any downtime or pain.
So how does the Fotona 4D work?
- Smoothliftin® – the first step of the process involves the entire inner surface of the cheeks and lips. This reduces the depth of the nasolabial and melomental folds and helps restore lip volume giving it a plumper look
- Frac3® – this uses a fractionated beam that works on the deeper tissues of the skin, giving it a more lifted appearance as it restores tone that works from the outside
- PIANO® – this process involves bulk heating the subcutaneous area which helps in tightening and restoration of collagen and elasticity
- SupErb®b – the last process involves using a light cold peel that gives fresh finish to the skin and smoothens out skin surface irregularities.
Clients will notice a smoother, tighter, and more contoured facial structures after the first treatment, and three sessions are recommended to achieve optimum results. Further, Fotona isn’t only for facelift and tightening but it is also used for hair removal making it the latest and pain-free hair removal machine in the market and is safe for all skin types.
Quick facts about the Fotona 4D:
- No downtime
- Quick 45-60 minute treatment
Visible results on one session