This new-age laser treatment promises radiant and youthful looking skin
Skin rejuvenation treatments and facials have come a long way from simple creams and massages. With the advent of scientific research and innovation, clinics are now offering signature treatments that surpass traditional and basic methods to include the latest technology. The Fotona 4D laser treatment has been a celebrity favourite for a long time. From the Kardashian-Jenner clan to the likes of Cindy Crawford, they all swear by this treatment for their ageless and radiant skin. At Biolite, we offer the Fotona 4D laser skin resurfacing and lifting treatment, for a painless and effective facial laser treatment that promises a flawless complexion.
What is the Fotona 4D laser treatment?
A skin tightening and skin resurfacing treatment, the Fotona 4D laser treatment is a non-invasive four step procedure that uses two complementary superior laser wavelengths to dramatically improve the clinical results on your face. The delivery of the Fotona laser is more efficient than traditional lasers such as IPL or Diodes and it works well on all skin types. It is a quick, painless and effective way to achieve smoother, tighter, and more youthful looking skin.
How does it work?
The Fotona 4D laser is a four step treatment that uses the twin-technology of Nd-YAG and Er-YAG lasers to work on the deepest, middle, and outermost layers of the skin. Its VSP technology enables the practitioner to select various modes of operation, ranging from cold ablation to a combined ablative and thermal treatment, and even a thermal, non-ablative skin rejuvenation deep in the dermis. The Er-YAG lasers thus provide the practitioner with the widest possible range of skin rejuvenation treatments (collagen remodeling, skin tightening, and light peels among others).
- The first step involves the SmoothLiftin™ intraoral laser rejuvenation which works inside the mouth (lips and cheeks) to lift, firm, and volumize this area. It uses the Er-YAG laser for controlled and gentle “bulk-heating”, to stimulate collagen contraction in the area. Post this step, there is a visible plumping effect in the nasolabial folds similar to a filler.
- The second step uses the Nd-YAG FRAC3® laser delivery that works at a deeper level using an interpolation of selective and standardised photothermolysis to restore youthful texture.
- For the third step, a unique, PIANO® Nd-YAG pulse mode is used to concentrate energy delivery subcutaneously. This step ensures an overall synergistic tightening effect.
- The fourth and final step is the use of a light and cold Superficial™ Er-YAG ablation that acts as a peel on the surface and outermost level. This step finishes the treatment giving the skin a pearl finish and leaving it feeling smooth, tightened, and plump without any irregularities or texture.
Together these four laser modalities ensure a full thickness penetration laser treatment without any surgery or pain.
Results and downtime
The results are visible within the first session. However, a minimum of three sessions are recommended to achieve optimum results. It involves increased comfort of the patient and virtually no downtime. Each session typically lasts anywhere between 45-60 minutes.
Benefits of the Fotona 4D laser therapy
- No downtime
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Stimulates collagen production
- Skin resurfacing
- Skin tightening
- No post-op care required
- Does not damage the skin’s outer layer
The Fotona 4D laser treatment is a highly advanced and versatile laser treatment that ensures efficacy with its high-precision laser delivery. It is also completely safe to undergo in a reputable clinic. To book a consultation with us, call on +971 4 346 6641, email on email@example.com, or schedule an appointment here.