Our four Eid beauty tips for flawless and radiant skin
Eid is just around the corner and this is the perfect time to start prepping your skin to achieve the festive glow. We have put together a list of some of the best Eid beauty tips for you that promise to give you a flawless and radiant complexion.
1. Enhance your skincare routine before Eid
Cleanse: For healthy skin, you must cleanse it thoroughly. Finding the perfect cleanser for your skin type is crucial and one of the most imperative Eid beauty tips to follow now and throughout the year.
- For oily or acne-prone skin: Use a clear-coloured, salicylic gel or benzoyl peroxide-based cleanser.
- For dry or mature skin: Opt for a milky cleanser that is fragrance-free and has moisturising ingredients like aloe vera and hyaluronic acid.
- For combination skin: Choose a creamy cleanser that removes impurities but doesn’t strip the skin. Use a muslin cloth on the T-zone while washing face.
Treat: One of the best Eid beauty tips is to treat skin concerns beforehand. Like any other time of the year, ensuring that you are using the correct ingredients for your skin issues on a daily basis is imperative.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Use Vitamin C in the morning and retinol at night
- Dry skin: Use moisturising ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin.
- Pigmentation: Use niacinamide and azelaic acid every other day. While these ingredients work at minimising pigmentation, a clinical treatment is the only solution to pigmentation.
*Always wear SPF 25 or above and apply more often when using any retinol or acid-based products.
Exfoliate: We lose millions of skin cells every day. These cells pile up on the skin’s surface and make it appear dull. To combat this, you need to exfoliate your skin regularly because proper exfoliation removes the dead skin cells and allows skin products to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
- Choose a gentle physical exfoliator once a week on your T-Zone
- Use a chemical exfoliator of AHA or BHA 1-2 times a week depending on your skin type.
Moisturise: Moisturising twice a day is one of the best Eid beauty tips for a radiant complexion for all skin types. The sun, pollution, and age can all damage your skin and leave it dull and dehydrated. Moisturising your skin every day helps keep it healthy and glowing.
- Choose a moisturiser with antioxidants that are fragrance-free.
- Moisturise your skin twice a day, right after washing your face.
2. Get clinical beauty treatments and lasers
There are a few treatments that can help you get a festive glow instantly. Biolite is offering the Eid Glow Package, which includes treatments like the Silkpeel, Bioradiance, AquaGold, Fotona 4D, and Profhilo. The Silk Peel dermal infusion will rejuvenate the skin, improve complexion, reduce acne, and leave your skin looking and feeling softer, radiant and more hydrated. With AquaGold treatment, you can improve the skin quality of your face, along with any sun-exposed areas such as the neck, décolletage, and hands. Fotona 4D will help you get a smoother, tighter, and more contoured facial structure. Profhilo is the best treatment to improve skin tone, hydration and the appearance of fine lines. All of these treatments will make your complexion more even and radiant and give you younger-looking skin.
3. Stay hydrated
Since you fast every day during Ramadan, you tend to feel dehydrated. A lack of water can make your skin dull and saggy. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day and when you break your fast, break it with lemon water and herbal tea and eat 5-6 servings of fruit and vegetables. Dr. Amy Shah, double board-certified MD and fasting expert says, “During your eating window, be sure to eat at least 5-6 servings of vegetables, as they are high in water content and are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that your body needs to function properly.” Remember, it’s a simple concept but drinking enough water is one of the most crucial Eid beauty tips for radiant, fresh looking skin.
4. Focus on nutrition
As for diet, the best way to look and feel your best in time for Eid is to tighten up your nutrition. By this point, after a month of heavy Iftars with friends and family, you may have indulged more and more, which can cause breakouts and dull skin. A week before Eid, minimise processed sugar and carbohydrates and try to incorporate just protein and fibre when you break your fast.
Biolite’s Eid Glow Package and these simple Eid beauty tips will help you get a healthy and radiant complexion. Book an appointment now for a consultation session with the team of experts at Biolite.