At Biolite Aesthetic Clinic, we want to have a complete picture of your health so we can determine the best treatment options and help you make the most informed decisions.
To do that, we offer screening and profiling tests that include a general health screening and an anti-aging profile. We recommend taking these two biomarker screening tests at the beginning of your wellness journey.
These tests can help us understand the current state of your health and optimize your well-being. They can detect potential conditions or diseases, even if you do not have any symptoms. By understanding what’s going on inside your body, we can learn which wellness and rejuvenation procedures you would benefit from most.
General Health Screening
Our general health screening includes diagnostic tests that provide a next-level health overview. It measures over 50 biomarkers to assess your overall health status, including inflammation, hormones, metabolism, immunity and much more.
This test provides important information about the current state of your metabolism, including kidney and liver function, acid/base balance, electrolytes, blood glucose and blood proteins. These biomarkers are also used to monitor known conditions like hypertension and medications that may have kidney or liver-related side effects.
Our General Health Screening Can Test For:
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
- Fasting glucose/fasting blood sugar (FBS)
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
- Uric acid
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Total alkaline phosphatase
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST)/glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase (GOT)
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)/serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase (SGPT)
- Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT)
- Protein total
- Urine analysis
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)